It is an advanced, non-surgical alternative treatment that effectively treats lower back, neck and radiating legs and arm pain.
HOW IT WORKS
Employs sophisticated load sensor technology which constantly measures and monitors the treatment force and patient-resistance of every treatment. At a rate of over 10,000 pulses per millimeter, the Hill DT senses the patient’s approaching threshold and reduces the pull. It provides low-force, smooth decompression in a completely different class from cable-based systems.
- Reduce pain
- Limited range of motion
- Reduce numbness and tingling
- Relieves pressure on the nerves
CONDITION IT TREATS
- Lumbar disc degeneration
- Cervical disc degeneration
- Cervical & Lumbar Disc herniation
- Cervical & Lumbar Facet syndrome
- Cervical & Lumbar subluxation